Power In Calmness
Are you worried and scared? You are not alone. The corona virus has many of us in this state. Despite the situation, we still have the power to choose how we react.
Despite the situation, we still have the power to choose how we react.
Here are some tips to help keep you calm:
- Educate yourself with facts about the
- Based on what you know, do what you can.
- Surround yourself with uplifting content. This doesn’t mean be naïve or ignorant; choose to be positive.
- Avoid negative people that will influence you with fear.
- Trust that we are going through this.
- Pray and have faith.
Some choose to panick because the
threat is very real. The thing about panicking is it makes you, stressed,
anxious and fearful.
Some choose to be calm in the midst of it all. Choosing calmness keeps you focused, level headed and at ease.
Regardless of how you choose to react, (panicked or calm) you’ll still take the same precautions of sanitising/washing your hands regularly, boosting your immune system, avoiding public spaces/large gathering etc.; you may as well do it calmly because stress literally STRESSES YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM, which is counter productive.
Being calm feels good; you enjoy improved health; feel more in control of your life and emotions; and, you sleep better.